Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Running Shoes



Today, I am grateful for new running shoes.

After years of wanting to learn how to run, I decided that I was going to do it right this time. Being a consummate researcher, I determined that I should approach this endeavor as I would most other things. To that end, I have interviewed the runners in my life as to how they got started, read a ton of articles online, and finally, went and got fitted for a new pair of running shoes. What I ended up with are the Cohesion NX shoes by Saucony, and I am so happy I took the time to figure out what would be best for my feet instead of just getting the first pair of shoes that aesthetically appealed to me. I love them. Running in my new shoes makes me feel like I am flying, and applying all the other advice I have been given, I am running longer and longer every day without getting side stitches, shin-splints and without running out of breath. How fun!

So, what made you happy today?

2 comments:

  1. Oh lisa, you remind me of my mom!

    -Miss Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? ;-) I guess it doesn't matter...your mom is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete